Saturday, November 6, 2010

Change of Date

My chemo start date has been pushed back a week to Nov 17th instead. I went to the doctor again this week (lots of appointments these days), and they want to do some more tests first. They noticed something in my chest scan which they just have to check out first.

I'm glad I have a little more time actually, because I feel like there's still stuff I want to do to prepare like attend more info sessions, fix up my diet, read through all the material I have collected over the last week (there's soooo much info I'm a bit overwhelmed!).

One of the sessions I went to this week was called "Look Good Feel Better". It was held at the hospital and I'm so glad I went! They showed you how to cleanse and moisturize your face, put on your makeup, and take care of your wig so that you could still look good during your treatments! The best part was we got a whole box of free giveaways!!!! Which woman doesn't like to get free makeup :D And it was good stuff too, like Elizabeth Arden, Clinique, Revlon, Mac etc....Toner, Foundation, blush, eye shadow, creams and much more. Christmas came early!!! I would recommend this to anyone who's going to go through chemo:)

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to message you to see how your first session went. So Nov 17th it is! Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete