Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's bring an end to women's cancers! : News : SunNews Video Gallery

Here is a promo that was on Suntv this morning for the Weekend to End Women's Cancers. The walk is this weekend already! I can't believe it's finally here.

Let's bring an end to women's cancers! : News : SunNews Video Gallery

I've made my minimum donation plus some, and I'm ready to do this! Wish me luck.....I hope I make it all the way:)

[To find out more about the walk you can visit my personal donation page: www.endcancer.ca/goto/Kristal]



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristal, this is the first time I've seen this interview. You did SUCH a great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancer is very harmful disease in the world. Cancer is almost reduce than proper treatment. All cancer patient better treatment than feel freedom.


    Stage 4 breast cancer

    ReplyDelete